Friday, March 8, 2013

Pineapple Teriyaki Swiss Burger




Your Choice of Ground Beef
Mushrooms
Onion 
Pineapple
Swiss Cheese
Teriyaki Sauce
Olive Oil
Whole Wheat Buns


 Prep Time: 10- 15 mins


Thinly slice mushrooms and onion. Saute with olive oil over a medium-high heat until tender.


Kneed and shape burger patties to your preference. I like to shape into one large patty to desired thickness and then cut into patties with a knife.

Fresh cut Pineapple is the only way to go. Canned pineapple just doesn't give the same pop as fresh does. Fry or grill whole pineapple slices to soften the middle and if not cooked, cut the core out.
Top patty with cheese, sauteed veggies, pineapple, and teriyaki sauce.



                           

Click to discover all of ~ My Alternate Personalities ~  Thank you for stopping by and don't be shy to leave a comment , some feedback, experiences, or just a hello. About me... I am a single father of two amazing teenage boys and on schedule to be married to my love Donna after a short 5 years together. I love my trade as a Meat Cutter but realize it won't last forever. So I have ventured into affiliate marketing and my blog. Check back in a few months and lord willing we'll still be here doing great. Until next time. Grill On!                                                                                                                     ~FABIAN            




No comments:

Post a Comment