Sunday, March 3, 2013

Skirt/ Flap Meat is Awesome Carne Asada! Don't settle for less. Grilled or Pan fried, this cut is great with guacamole in your favorite kinda taco or burrito. Everything is better Grilled though!


Flank Steak is lean and shredable making it perfect for shredded beef burritos. One of my favorites... Have your Meat Cutter "Butterfly" it which means slicing the meat, not into 2 separate pieces, but rather, so that it lays open. Then stuff and roll! Spinach, Peppers, Cheese, Cooked Bacon (fat doesn't drain if uncooked), Ham, Asparagus, etc! Don't forget to ask your Meat Cutter for some butcher's twine to tie the roll to prevent it from unrolling. Bake 350 degrees for 15 mins per pound, slice and you'll see what I'm talking about.


We are all familiar with Corned Beef Brisket at St.Patty 's Day. What about the other 364 days of the year? Its not like Beef cuts grow per the season. Smoke it! Grill it! Bake it! If your a Short Rib fan but would rather not deal with a bone.... Brisket! Season it, Slice it, Love it!

After reading this, I Hope your HUNGRY! I hope your INSPIRED! I Hope you Get Out Back and GRILL!!!!




  Click to discover all of ~ My Alternate Personalities ~ Thank you for stopping by and don't be shy to leave a comment , some feedback, experiences, or just a hello. About me... I am a single father of two amazing teenage boys and on schedule to be married to my love Donna after a short 5 years together. I love my trade as a Meat Cutter but realize it won't last forever. So I have ventured into affiliate marketing and my blog. Check back in a few months and lord willing we'll still be here doing great. Until next time. Grill On!                                                                                                                     ~FABIAN



2 comments:

  1. Nice blog Fabio
    I would like to invite you to my site. popsgeneralstore.net. I am also new at internet marketing and trying my hand at it also.
    good luck and welcome to the meat cutters club.
    Don

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donny. I appreciate you stopping by and I hope to get your continued feed back on my new posts. See you on the Boards!

      Delete